Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Just remembered... PS info about AGPLA

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I talked to my PS yesturday and she said that supposedly APril is the month. But some have said March so,... I guess we will all know for sure when the reservations are opened up in Jan.

  2. #2
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    HEE-HAW!!!!....sounds like a "prasnlrd to the rescue" trip needs to be made soon! I will try to get down there on a week day in January or February!

    AGPLA!!!!! Rah! Rah! Rah!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY!! My family has now officially ( I think ) decided to make a trip up there when were in San Diego this summer. WOOHOOOOO!!!! Go west coast!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •